James Edward is such an active, funny and rambunctious toddler that it is such a lot of work and a lot of joy to have him in our home.
These are some hilarious things he has been doing:
– He likes running around the house with either one sock or one shoe on. We didn’t laugh so much after getting used to seeing him that way, but it was hilarious at first.
– When he needs to make a ‘number 2’ in his diaper, he would go to a secluded place in the house and would object with his shaking head if I try to look at him. He wants privacy. Already.
– He loves playing in the refrigerator and has a routine of activities at this specific venue. He would always open the butter holder and remove the butter from there. He would place the butter in another location in the fridge. And then he would proceed to eat the cherry tomatoes or the cucumbers. Sometimes he would eat an apple right in the fridge.
– When James misses one of his parents but cannot find them, what he does to sooth himself is to find a piece of clothing belonging to that parent and carry it around the house. So cute!
– He likes sleeping on the floor.
– Whenever Jacob takes a bubble bath in Mommy’s bathroom, James would join Jacob by playing with his toys right next to the tub. The other day, James threw all his toys in the tub, and got himself all wet by trying to play with his toys inside the tub.
– One time, after observing me shredding old store receipts in the shredder, he brought different things around the house to the shredder to try to shred them. The most hilarious moment of all was when he tried to shred his…milk bottle!
In one word, HAHAHA!