1. Begin each day by thanking God for all the good things in your life.
2. Give God all of your fears and worries.
3. Offer up the suffering and disappointments you experience.
4. Do something nice for someone.
5. Be a forgiving person. Let go of anger and resentments that drag down your spirit.
6. Take a moment to appreciate the beauty of the emerging springtime.
7. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Learn to laugh at yourself.
8. Find ways to show family members and friends how much you appreciate them.
9. Try to live more simply. Clear out material possessions that are not essential to your happiness.
10. End each day by thanking God for all the good things in your life.